 Off-Topic / Debate / 27725
Re: Neat-o!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:45:02 GMT

   I don’t exactly cling to the literal interpretation of scripture, but this is still fascinating to me!

Dave!

I was thinking: It’s as if Andrew Lloyd Webber scripted Jesus Christ Superstar (a favorite of mine) from it. Ever since I heard JCS back in the 70’s, I’ve thought that a Gospel account featuring Judas as a main character was pretty radical. Perhaps there really is nothing new under the sun:-)

BTW, I just read The Jesus Papers by Michael Baigent (a review HERE) on vacation (I know you missed me!) which I think you’d find equally interesting, Dave!

JOHN