 Off-Topic / Debate / 27607
  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) I don't remember the exact quotation, but let's be honest here. Scalia, to Coulter, is one of the "good guys". I'm sure that if she had to pick a Justice to poison, he wouldn't really be her first choice. (...) Slightly different because Maher (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Actually, she talked about (URL) Justice John Paul Stevens>, who is far to the Left of Scalia and Coulter. (...) Care to rework that, since it was Stevens instead of Scalia? (...) Well, I'll give you that one. I don't think he's all that (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Right (see, I told you:-) I was trying to find the actual column in which she says this but it was too old for my cursory search (pun intended--ALWAYS!). But from your link, she flat-out states, "That's just a joke, for you in the media." You (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)