 Off-Topic / Debate / 276
  Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this (ain't it though? :)

(...) I would say that's true. IMO, I need to believe "this" _and_ disbelieve "that" to have a better defined path. Perhaps analogous: Lego bricks only fit in certain ways, though we must explore and use all the ways they do and don't fit and why. I (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this (ain't it though? :)

(...) I consider myself to be a Christian, but I have a hard time believing that anybody who does not believe just as I do is bound for hell... I don't think that a God, knowing the confused nature of mankind, would allow this to happen... The idea (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this (ain't it though? :)

(...) I'm not quite like that either. At the same time, I don't believe that every person becomes saved either. <snipped middle of thought out response> (...) Yeah, I can't answer them all either, as I didn't invent the mechanism of salvation - (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)