 Off-Topic / Debate / 2759
Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Stanley wrote:

Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote:
I really don't understand this "They haven't told us not to, so it's okay"
attitude!

I don't either, to be honest.  But it's used to justify some things,
just not this one silly thing that a couple of people got all hot
and bothered about.

It comes from lawyers and politicians and owners of corporations.  If they don't
make a statement a subject, then they've neither blessed it or cursed it, and
they have an open field to react to later developments.

Steve