 Off-Topic / Debate / 27586
    Re: How Do You Solve A Problem Like —Timothy Gould
   (...) Tsk tsk tsk John. You (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong) have told people before to addess the US President by his proper title as opposed to George Dubya so I would expect the same courtesy extended to the Iranin President. Tim (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: How Do You Solve A Problem Like —John Neal
   (...) lol And who exactly is this president of "Iranin";-) Actually, you have outed my laziness, as I didn't care to look up how to spell (looking up, now....) Ahmadinejad, if that is even what you are talking about. Are you referring to the fact (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: How Do You Solve A Problem Like —Timothy Gould
   (...) Whoops! (...) Strictly speaking you should probably call him President Ahmadinejad if you expect the courtesy to be extended to other leaders. But I was mainly teasing you because I remembered you telling someone else off for it ;) (...) I (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: How Do You Solve A Problem Like —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Refreshingly forthright and brilliantly impractical. Well played, but you're not likely to win any political contests with entries like that! (you'd have my vote though). (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: How Do You Solve A Problem Like —Timothy Gould
   (...) Sigh! Voters these days, don't like anything innovative ;) Tim PS. That was my tame response. I have a significantly more practical but even less politically feasible one but I'd need to be drunk to air it. (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)