 Off-Topic / Debate / 27553
Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:04:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   This picture emphasizes the issue perfectly:

That man is living in London - so he doesn’t have the right to claim being oppressed or ignorant - England has social liberties and free libraries. And he is rejecting the fundamental assumption of Western society: the man has an inalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Great example. This man cannot be more of a hypocrite, more full of excrement. The irony is literally painful.

JOHN