 Off-Topic / Debate / 27549
Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:32:14 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
   I will consider your removal of and lack of counterargument to the prior text to be agreement. I’m glad I could be so convincing. ;)

You were just asserting that the US was a secular demo, no? We are.

Hmm...

“We are most certainly *not* a secular nation.“

(Readers perusing that old thread for the first time should be warned that it took place before my now-characteristic patience and politeness were cemented...)

Dave!