 Off-Topic / Debate / 27535
  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) To be fair, this insane response has not been echoed by American Muslims. We must account for that as well.... (...) I wonder if that has something to do with not wanting their "image" caught on tape or photographed-- the whole making "graven (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) I want to clarify my response--the people that are 'taking this to the streets' with the flag burning and the gun shooting and the life threatening are the uncivilized people--not Muslims or people of middle eastern countries. (...) I was just (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Glad you clarified, because now I really have no idea what you're talking about! Who and where and what are these people about whom you speak? JOHN (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) I'm saying that the people that are on the streets with the threatening of life and the shooting of guns in the air and aprtaking in 'violent demostrations' are the uncivilized people--it doesn't matter if they're muslim. christian, agnostic, (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Do you ever get the impression that the media is being manipulated... by both sides ? Ray (19 years ago, 4-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys wrote: --SNIP-- (...) But surely thats how democracy works. If you had no control over who was in power then you could have a right to say that its nothing to do with you, but that isn't the case. (Don't get (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)