 Off-Topic / Debate / 27504
  Re: Does God Have A Name For God?

(...) Yeah, somehow I don't suspect that Jesus was talking about Vulcans or Wookies in that passage, but in the original thread I posed the question about "other lands" in a sort of tongue-in-cheek way, and Ryan Farrington suggested that my source (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Does God Have A Name For God?

(...) Now this IS intriquing. What were you doing in the belly of the beast? I think it's HIGH time YOU come clean and confess to the heinous crime of worship;-) (...) Hey, it could be canon for the Emergynts... {:^D JOHN (19 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Does God Have A Name For God?

(...) I plead the fifth. Amendment, that is--not Commandment (though, now that I mention it, I tend to be consistent with that one, too). (...) Cool! Well, if there are any plans to render me in sculpture, I hope that they get my good side. Or face (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Does God Have A Name For God?

(...) Just pray that there isn't a mistranslation and you end up (URL) with horns>! }:-D JOHN (19 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Does God Have A Name For God?

(...) Heh. I had an art history prof once who described that as "a beard to end all beards." Doesn't really look like me, though. Dave! (19 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)