 Off-Topic / Debate / 27458
  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Economic destruction? All I've seen is 2 of the most horrific economic disasters strike during Bush's tenure (9-11 and Katrina, neither of which can be attributed to the Bush Administration), and yet our economy still grows. To what economic (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) First of all, you gotta think globally for a minute. Believe it or not, there's a whole world out there beyond our borders, and our actions have consequences that can be felt throughout. But now that you mention OUR economy, to what indicators (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)