 Off-Topic / Debate / 27430
  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

--SNIP-- (...) Are you saying that trying to understand things is a bad idea? At one point schizophrenics were considered "evil" and "possessed" and even if they had done no harm to anyone they would be persecuted and worse. Fortunately people have (...) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Just evil. (...) So are you implying that one day we will totally understand evil? (...) Not at all. I am proposing self-censorship; in other words acting civilized and responsibly. It is the same old stuff I've been ranting about for years:-) (...) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) LOL then why bother trying to understand why Al posted this MOC in the first place? (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

--SNIP-- (...) Like schizophrenics? (...) No. But I'm saying that "evil" isn't always as it appears. Sometimes someone who claims to have been controlled by demons is a liar, sometimes he hasn't been given the correct medicine. This simplistic (...) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)