 Off-Topic / Debate / 27419
    Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin —Kevin Heckel
   (...) So you mean to say Germans can't take a joke, and need defending. Alright then, good enough for me. (...) So what does that mean? That Germans are made more uncomfortable by it than Jews? (...) I'm glad to hear you don't have anything against (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin —John Neal
   (...) Not at all. Germans have a very keen sense of humor. I mean that making light of something very disturbing to someone else is not a very civil thing to do, no matter how keen their sense of humor is. And it is uncomfortable for me to watch (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)