 Off-Topic / Debate / 27377
  Re: Chemical weapons used in Iraq

(...) I think you have the wrong US administration in place if you're looking for any sense of justice. Or ethics Or any type of moral behaviour. But I could be wrong. Dave K (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Chemical weapons used in Iraq - sadder and sadder

(...) Even if folks think the Italian thingie is a bit thin, there's still no doubt the US used chemical weapons in Iraq ((URL) this with the sad image of senior administration officials arguing with the senate that the US should be allowed to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)