 Off-Topic / Debate / 27209
    I did not call Lenny a racist was Re: When to speak one's mind? —Timothy Gould
   (...) Dear all, I would like to add to the record that I did not, and nor would I, call Lenny a racist. I don't believe that Lenny is a racist. If he is referring to someone else calling him a racist then you can ignore this. Tim (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: I did not call Lenny a racist was Re: When to speak one's mind? —David Koudys
   (...) Not to get into it, but if someone states, "I hear you're a racist", that someone did not explicitly say "You are a racist" and can state "I didn't say you were a racist, I just said 'I *heard* you were a racist" Just like if someone stated (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: I did not call Lenny a racist was Re: When to speak one's mind? —Timothy Gould
   (...) Although I disagree with the similarity to the "I hear you beat your wife..." argument (what I said was definitely not a leading question) if you see that it can be construed as me saying that Lenny was a racist then I will take the criticism. (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)