 Off-Topic / Debate / 27092
  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Hey all, (Note the FUT-off-topic-debate). I'm a bit nervous about jumping into this because there are already strong opinions expressed on both sides by people I respect, but here goes. I have to admit confusion: A MOC based on a fictional (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) This MOC tries to be funny on a subject that is certainly less than funny. And no, I don't find other Brickshelf finds such as suicide bombers and (URL) this> funny at all. I find those grossly inappropiate. Depictions of genocides in the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Nathan has a good point. The issue isn't depicting a terrible scene or time in LEGO, its making light of a terrible scene or time in LEGO. Although, maybe I shouldn't (URL). :) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) The issue to me is two fold: 1. This MOC is potentially deeply offensive, and 2. It isn't funny. When I saw it the first thing I thought up was Kevoh's comic - but the difference between Kevoh and Richie is that Kevoh is funny. It is obvious (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Oooo Mini-fig hands and tiles ( was Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz)

Casting aside the current debate, may I just say, wow! How cool is it that you connected all those mini-fig hands to that yellow 1x1 tile and grey 1x1 w/clip on that Yellow thingie on the left. Coolest LEGO thing I saw all day. Thanks. e (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Oooo Mini-fig hands and tiles ( was Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz)

(...) I saw it on brickshelf around christmas, someone made a star on top of a tree with it. I think a japanese guy. It is quite cool, though :) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Let me clear this up then (and I will post a fuller explanation/exposition of my position later): I am not a space nazi. I am not a neo-nazi. I am not any other sort of nazi. And just to avoid any confusion: I am not a french sailor from the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) OK, then i guess: Miss Scarlet commited the crime in the Library with the Candlestick? no WAIT.... ummmm i mean Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Revolver? Chris (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Ha! A likely story, especially considering this picture, recently declassified by NASA! (URL) What say you to this? ~Kevoh (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) I don’t think this is funny. The photohopping is amatuerish and non-humorous. The background isn’t very striking, nor is it funny either. The description is pretty plain, and not funny. The only thing at all amusing is the shock factor, but (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) This post, however, is pure comedy gold. Spotlighted. ROSCO (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) WTF man... you forgot the footnote: (1) Pastiche skillz used on JLUG, should stay on JLUG. Legoswami (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Thanks, man. Curse the lack of the edit button. A (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Colorful language, albeit in acro form, should stay there, too. JOHN (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Hehehehe, nice! ~Kevoh (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Where's The Footnote man... you forgot the footnote: Wonderful Technicolor Fonts ! (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)