 Off-Topic / Debate / 27128
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 06:06:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:

   I am not a space nazi.

Ha! A likely story, especially considering this picture, recently declassified by NASA!

What say you to this?

~Kevoh

I don’t think this is funny. The photohopping is amatuerish and non-humorous. The background isn’t very striking, nor is it funny either. The description is pretty plain, and not funny. The only thing at all amusing is the shock factor, but once it wears off, theres nothing else to keep my interest. Plus, I think this sort of thing (especially that you publicized it soo much(1)) is bad press for the AFOL community at large.

Cheers,

Allister