 Off-Topic / Debate / 27036
    More from REASON - A Nation of Liars (was Re: Supreme Court Rules Agains State Rights —Larry Pieniazek
   (URL) for you, John: " Those who fret about morality in America, take note: Raich v. Gonzales codifies our status as a Nation of Liars." (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: More from REASON - A Nation of Liars (was Re: Supreme Court Rules Agains State Rights —John Neal
   (...) If you lie about marijuana use, yeah, you are a liar. What's complicated about that? The libertarian in me says legalize marijuana, prostitution, drugs etc, but then I have to look at what kind of society would be the result. From where I'm (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: More from REASON - A Nation of Liars (was Re: Supreme Court Rules Agains State Rights —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Nothing. It's not a complicated point at all... we're governed by liars (Clinton "didn't inhale" and Bush "never did it"... right!... I beleive that!), surrounded by liars, are liars ourselves, and it's due to this stupid prohibition, just (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)