 Off-Topic / Debate / 26960
  Re: Repost, for the benefit of those on newsreaders

(...) On the contrary--the problem facing the Democratic party is that it has too long embraced a policy of placating the Republicans in the hope of catching some right-leaning moderates. As a result, the party has compromised its identity. (...) On (...) (19 years ago, 28-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Repost, for the benefit of those on newsreaders

(...) What do you think should be the platforms of the Democratic Party? (...) My evidence of nothing? Better, where is the evidence of wrongdoing? (...) I disagree. These people fought against US forces. They are enemies of the state. (...) They (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)