 Off-Topic / Debate / 2691
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 06:47:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> writes:
[...]  There are people out there who feel that their desire to see a
picture *right now* overrides the Lego Company's right to control
images they own.  [...]

I agree, and it's pretty damn sad to watch, IMHO.

I *really* wish now that I'd waited just a little longer, back when I added
a couple SW pix to the DB after rebelscum.com put them up.  It wasn't very
much longer after that before legitimate pix showed up in catalogs.  I set a
bad example.

--Todd