 Off-Topic / Debate / 2690
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 03:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
from where I'm sitting it sure sounded petty.

Sorry if it sounded petty, as I say was just pointing out the difficulties.
Just chatting away, like one might around a beer in the pub,  thats what
newsgroups in part are for arent they?

Didnt mean to upset anyone

I probably over-reacted.  I do that sometimes.

It's easy to do on the web - you can't see other people's expressions or hear
their tone of voice (joking, sarcastic, serious, etc.)

-Shiri