 Off-Topic / Debate / 26906
Re: This just in: Republicans "lose" the filibuster debate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 04:33:03 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

From: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050520/ap_on_go_co/filibuster_fight

"Republican Sen. Rick Santorum (news, bio, voting record) of Pennsylvania
countered, "It's the equivalent of Adolf Hitler in 1942." He said Democratic
protests over Republican efforts to ensure confirmation votes would be like the
Nazi dictator seizing Paris and then saying: "I'm in Paris. How dare you invade
me? How dare you bomb my city? It's mine." "

Are you saying the above section appeared in the above URL?  If so, they've edited it since then, as I do not see
that section in the full article (at least when loaded in Firefox just a couple of minutes ago).

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/