 Off-Topic / Debate / 26821
  Re: Ya wanna talk about legislating morality?

(...) That just may be my new favorite word. What the heck is its etymology? Heck, I still get a giggle from (URL) Dave! (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Ya wanna talk about legislating morality?

(...) IBM Jargon... (1) Citing without intent to infringe, from an online version of same located (URL) here> among (URL) other> places: mark of Kloomok n. Official indication that a product has been released from PID. After one M. Kloomok, the (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Ya wanna talk about legislating morality?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) Do we have that on .geek? That is so cool! This is one of the huge list o' reasons why Larry is good for this communiity--a wealth of knowledge (some would say useless, but I like it! (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Ya wanna talk about legislating morality?

(...) Which? IBMJARG or the NHD? the NHD is already there... Twice. Which confuses me. Did I do that??? (...) Oh Dave... you've got curator now, remember? FIX IT! (...) Thanks! ++Lar (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)