 Off-Topic / Debate / 2678
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:55:40 GMT

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999 07:52:59 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

If that sounds like bullying to anyone, then, man, people are paranoid.

This _is_ the internet, you know.

FWIW, to me it sounded like walking the line. If I were in a more
paranoid mood than normal, and if I hadn't had all the previous
experience with you that I have, it would easily have sounded like
mild intimidation. Actually, to me, personally, Suzanne's posting
sounded slightly more intimidating than yours - but that can easily be
a factor of the relative unknownness of her to me.

BTW, sorry to have been gone for so long - I got completely
overwhelmed by, well, everything at that point in time and I needed to
get away from most of it for a while. I'm slowly getting my reading
back up for the core groups here (.general, .admin*, off-topic* ;) ).

Jasper