 Off-Topic / Debate / 2679
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:56:02 GMT

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999 22:53:37 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:

No, no, no. Your need for 20 isn't less valid than someone else's need
for 1. But 20 persons needing one getting satisfied _does_ make for a
larger overall level of happiness.

How so? I am more than 20 times increased in happiness than the average
increase in happiness of those 20 other fellas... so the larger overall
level of happiness is on my side...

I'm inclined to believe otherwise - but since I can't prove, or even
really tell, one way or the other, this is a spurious argument ;)

Jasper