 Off-Topic / Debate / 2669
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 02:32:51 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
The funny thing is, yes, we are about as 'expert opinions' on this sort of
thing (how TLC views fans, etc.) as you could get, if that doesn't sound
conceited, without getting into the gory details, but with regard to the
authority comment, I'm confused:  in my mind, the only authority we have with
regard to this sort of thing is an authority of knowledge -- not any kind of
administrative authority or bully-authority.

Todd, come on.  You DO have at least some administrative authority.
You do.  Right here.  I'm not suggesting that you would blacklist
Huw over this, because I don't think you would.  Heck, if anything I
think you're TOO lenient about things you should slam people for.
But you DO own this place, along with Suz.

Anyway, thanks again for your insights...must cogitate on this...

Cogitas ergo es.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/