 Off-Topic / Debate / 2670
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 03:20:01 GMT

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote:
On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 18:43:34 GMT, "Richard Franks"
<spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote:

I agree that those who work can make opportunities for themselves, but also
that those with opportunities have the dice loaded in their favour towards
gaining new opportunities. Eg. Microsoft. Although, it will be interesting to
see if Suns StarOffice makes any dent in that at all...

God, I hope not. StarOffice is almost buggier and more bloated than
MSOffice.

Yep, StarOffice bites.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?