 Off-Topic / Debate / 26623
Re: At last, proof of the media's Liberal Bias
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:14:22 GMT

//sarcasm on//

Can someone point me to all of the articles on FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC
about the Jeff Gannon scandal?

//sarcasm off//

<snip>

Dave!

Especially since this issue may have hooks into the Novak/Valerie CIA agent
outing issue a long time ago--outing a CIA spook is still treasonable, and, as
yet, no resolution in sight.

Yoe, if this happened under Bubba's tenure, this would have been front page and
the lead story across the nation for weeks.

GOP hypocrites.

Dave K