 Off-Topic / Debate / 26622
26621  |  26623
Subject:
At last, proof of the media's Liberal Bias
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:55:50 GMT

//sarcasm on//

Can someone point me to all of the articles on FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC
about the Jeff Gannon scandal?

//sarcasm off//

If a similar story had arisen during Clinton's administration, we'd have heard
nothing else for the entire duration, and it would likely have resulted in calls
for Clinton's impeachment.

Yet here we are, faced with a phony journalist using a false name and working
for a false news publication (which was really a propaganda arm of GOPUSA) and
who, by the way, recently worked as a highly-paid male prostitute, complete with
x-rated photos of himself online.  Still, our brave Liberal Media sees fit not
to make a peep about it.

For the record, I couldn't care less that Gannon/Guckert worked as a male
prostitute--if that's how he makes his living, more power to him.  And, anyway,
that's not even the tip of the iceberg; we're talking about faked credentials,
questionable access-granting (up to and perhaps including forewarning of the
"shock and awe" campaign) and the planting of a propaganda agent directly into
the Whitehouse press corps.

Still, one can't help being stunned at the irony and hypocrisy that such a
vocally anti-gay administration has seen fit to hire a male prostitute to, well,
prostitute himself as a journalist.

So if someone can direct me to the network news coverage of this story, I'd be
most appreciative.

Dave!