 Off-Topic / Debate / 26551
    Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq" —Dave Schuler
   (...) I know that John doesn't hang out in OT.Debate much anymore, and this isn't really an attempt to refute the claim he makes in this paragraph, but I recalled his statement when I read (URL) this.> A few 1,000 indeed. (...) Other thoughts re: a (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq" —Scott Arthur
   (...) Dave, that is all well and good, but those quotes are from before Iraq launched the 911(tm) attacks on the USA… please don’t over look that… er… fact. Bush (Jr): We have learned that terrorist attacks are not caused by the use of strength; (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq" —Dave Schuler
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:> that is all well and good, but those quotes are from before Iraq launched the (...) I forgot that Everything Changed On September Eleventh. Dave! (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)