 Off-Topic / Debate / 26553
Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:03:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:> that is all well and good, but those quotes are from before Iraq launched the
   911(tm) attacks on the USA… please don’t over look that… er… fact.

Bush (Jr): We have learned that terrorist attacks are not caused by the use of strength; they are invited by the perception of weakness. And the surest way to avoid attacks on our own people is to engage the enemy where he lives and plans. We are fighting that enemy in Iraq and Afghanistan today so that we do not meet him again on our own streets, in our own cities.

I forgot that Everything Changed On September Eleventh.

Dave!