 Off-Topic / Debate / 26445
  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

(...) It is condescrending, because you deserve such treatment. You are a thief. My first post did not outright say it so clearly, but after reading your various responses, you have proven it. You knowingly copy the designs of others for personal (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kevin Blocksidge wrote: SNIP (...) Hi Kevin, I think you are correct in terms of your suggestions, as I believe it really is not worth it to sell other people's designs that I have modified or based ships on. Clearly from (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)