 Off-Topic / Debate / 26288
  Re: More Election Bad News?

(...) IMO, we should tell religion to shut the heck up re: matters of legislation, and we should recognize homosexual marriage on the same footing as heterosexual marriage. If religious groups want to endorse only a certain kind of marital union, (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: More Election Bad News?

(...) Given the sheer numbers represented by organized religion in this country, and how strongly many members feel about certain issues, you can shout it until you're blue in the face, but the only way it'll have any affect is to pass an ammendment (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)