 Off-Topic / Debate / 26160
    Re: Is lgbt dead in the water? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Lee, this is an interesting argument against moral relativism - but I doubt Dave is arguing on behalf of moral relativisim. You have assign this belief to him, and then proceeded to attack that belief, all the while you ignore the discussion (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Is lgbt dead in the water? —Lee Meyer
   (...) I don't assume anything about Dave - his own statements show he is a moral relativist. Nobody else here apparently has problems calling things as they see them when it goes against their own positions. I'm no different. And I am just about (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)