 Off-Topic / Debate / 26129
  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) Hi Anthony: Thanks for taking the time to reply. Even if you choose not to respond after this post, I hope you'll read my response, if only to get a sense of where I'm coming from. (...) I must confess that I'm not comfortable with at least (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler wrote: <snip> (...) So I'm trying to get to sleep last night--tossing and turning around, and I find myself thinking about my foot. My foot, at that moment, was 'peeking out' from under the sheets and hanging (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys wrote: (snip interesting foot-story) (...) But if we accept that human DNA is constantly changing, it stands to reason that any ideals encoded therein would be constantly changing too. (...) LOL I think that (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)