 Off-Topic / Debate / 2603
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:26:17 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote:
and responded within
sniping little remarks sure SEEMSs intentional, and not simply
concise.

What are you accusing me of?

The same thing Larry did.

It was hardly worth saying it then?

And of the same thing I'm doing right now - not bothering to
actually respond to anything else you say at all, ignoring an
opportunity to actually further discussion, but simply coming back
with an almost smartass question or two.

Now I'm not sure if I like _your_ tone. If I ask questions you don't
like, just ignore them.

Scott A