 Off-Topic / Debate / 2604
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:37:55 GMT

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote:
What are you accusing me of?

The same thing Larry did.

It was hardly worth saying it then?

Other than to let you know that not just one, but two people
perceive your posts that way.  I don't know about you, but when 1
person tells me I'm doing something annoying I might just think it's
their problem.  When two people (or more) tell me, though, sometimes
I'm smart enough to think that it might just be my problem.  Not
always, but sometimes.

And of the same thing I'm doing right now - not bothering to
actually respond to anything else you say at all, ignoring an
opportunity to actually further discussion, but simply coming back
with an almost smartass question or two.

Now I'm not sure if I like _your_ tone. If I ask questions you don't
like, just ignore them.

Now you know how it feels, I guess.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?