 Off-Topic / Debate / 26022
Re: Why these news groups were created
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:35:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jason Coronado wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.nntp, Jason Coronado wrote:

   lugnet is just another facet of e-society (or society, for that matter) that the homosexual agenda has permeated (as if we are not bombarded with it enough through the media).

Jason, we’ll know when you’ve been “bombarded with it” enough when you accept homosexuality as a perfectly acceptable alternative to the majority sexual preference. Until that time, you need more exposure...even re-education.

re-education? oh, i see...anyone who disagrees with the homosexual agenda is “uneducated”. nice retort. i think i’ve heard that one before in elementary school: “if you don’t play my game, then you’re stupid!”. perhaps you need more exposur to the fact that there will always be people who will never accept your views.

Look Jason, I can’t help it that you’re wrong. I can’t help it that you grew up in an abusive (if only mildly) environment.

i actually grew up in a loving environment that taught me that right and wrong are absolutes and nothing is relative. believing that has kept me out of trouble many times.

And I didn’t say you were
   uneducated -- I said you were educated wrongly. We’re not playing a game here. You’re talking about intolerance toward people who are doing no harm to you or anyone else. I don’t have to stand meekly while you run your bigotted mouth. I’m going to call it as I see it. You are bearing a very mild mental illness. Hopefully it is easy to correct. Psychology is very immature, but in time I hope we’ll be able to correct the particular disfunction that you show.

on the contrary--i’m not talking about intolerance toward people, i’m talking about intolerance toward homosexuality. i do not hate homosexuals. i merely hate the idea of it. i believe that homosexuality is wrong. if that labels me as a biggot, then i’ll have to live with that. what bothers me is that not only are homosexuals trying to get the world to accept them, they are practically shoving their lifestyle down our throats. i go back to my original point of this whole thing: WHAT DOES LEGO HAVE TO DO WITH HOMOSEXUALITY? why must they (you--or whatever) bring homosexuality into every part of our lives? i see it in magazines, t.v., movies, books, newspapers. IT DOESN”T BELONG IN A LEGO NEWSGROUP! i don’t talk about heterosexual things here, so why do you have to talk about homosexual things? kids read this stuff, so why do we have to bring up sex at all (and don’t tell me homosexuality is not about sex, because it is).

Above, you talk about the homosexual agenda. What is that agenda? They just want to be free to pursue their perfectly natural lifestyle without interference, hassle, and judgement. Isn’t that what you want? If not, can’t you see clearly that there’s something wrong with you for not wanting to be left alone when you’re doing no harm?

you have got to be kidding me: “without interference, hassle, and judgement?” the homosexual agenda uses the media to force its views on society. it permeates throughout my home because of the media--i call that interference and hassle and i don’t want my children to think that homosexuality is o.k. i also believe that homosexuality is not perfectly natural, but a perversion of a natural and beautiful thing that GOD created to exist between a man and a woman through marriage. and being labeled a “biggot” because i don’t agree with you or this whole “lavender brick” issue is being judgemental as well. the pendulum swings both ways. yes, i’ll admit it--i’m also being judgemental. it is a problem i need to work on in my life. but i try to look at homosexuals like i look at smokers. i hate smoking, but i do not hate people who smoke. that is my only reasoning. if you don’t or can’t understand it, then so be it. i’ve said my peace.

Seriously.

Chris