 Off-Topic / Debate / 25997
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:38:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Kollross wrote:

I'm from the same mind set.  LUGNET is about LEGO.  Not cooking and LEGO, not
water skiing and LEGO.  Just LEGO.

But I've seen a Brickfilm of the Iron Chef show, and doesn't the Extreme Team
subtheme have a water skiing set?  I'd imagine that those into those topics
would love to see discussions on those themes as they relate to those LEGO
creations, and no one here would be bothered at all by some posts about Iron
Chef or water skiing that arose in relation to the LEGO topic.  In a related
way, I've posted a MOC of my workplace.  But isn't my workplace off-topic?  Why
was I bringing my lifestyle choice (i.e. my profession) into Lugnet?

Bruce