 Off-Topic / Debate / 25984
Re: Why these news groups were created
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:31:27 GMT

Hello!

LUGNET currently has 2,500+ members.  I've seen many times where a post has
gotten on the LUGNET front page with just a single person spotlighting it.
One person spotlights a gay post, and everyone who comes to LUGNET for the
first time could find it logical to conclude that all 2,500+ LUGNET members
are interested in gay topics of discussion.

That's as logical as to conclude from one left-handed murderer that all lefties
are murderers. And who would take the opinion seriously of somebody who comes to
that conclusion?

Bye
Jojo