 Off-Topic / Debate / 25936
    Re: Lavender Brick Society —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Are you discussing some certain circumstance? I know people under horomone-treatment for gender reassignment and people who've been surgically gender-reassigned and they don't report such repulsion. I know a woman who had a radical (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Lavender Brick Society —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) The article I read dealt with dysfunction related to clinical depression, and didn't describe the hormones as sex hormones specifically - so I conjecture that by "arousal hormones" it was referring to something more along the lines of (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)