 Off-Topic / Debate / 2592
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 19:32:55 GMT

Seems to me that there are a number of UK
readers who resent those from the US, and me in particular, at least
among our little fraternity.

Doesn't just seem that way to you...

"Can't we all just get along?" said Reginold Denning...