 Off-Topic / Debate / 2591
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 19:29:07 GMT

The latter, I suspect, at least at the basic theory level.

Sounds good :)

I'm more interested in trying to get to the bottom of what I perceive as
a "resentment" issue that surfaced again while discussing the
Entertainer situation... Seems to me that there are a number of UK
readers who resent those from the US, and me in particular, at least
among our little fraternity.

My personal view is that it's nicer to give 20 people 1 thing, than give 1
person 20 things (related specifically to Lego deals in this example). That
doesn't logically extend to saying that the one person who has the 20 things is
bad, or has less right to them. I think that attitude would be unreasonable.

Richard