 Off-Topic / Debate / 2589
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 18:53:44 GMT

Richard Franks wrote:

:) I do respect your view, but I also have my own! I doubt we'll change each
others minds much anyway - and that's fine! Any point re-hashing it or should
we sagely nod and move on?

The latter, I suspect, at least at the basic theory level.

I'm more interested in trying to get to the bottom of what I perceive as
a "resentment" issue that surfaced again while discussing the
Entertainer situation... Seems to me that there are a number of UK
readers who resent those from the US, and me in particular, at least
among our little fraternity.