 Off-Topic / Debate / 25903
  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) Ok, got it. I had come across that term before but didn't class it as "buying into the gay lifestyle". For one thing, that particular group of behaviours (well groomed, fit and trim, with it trendwise, fashionably dressed etc) plays off only (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) Yeah, the few gay men that I've been pretty close friends with were all "bears" if I understand the terminology -- not at all swishy. I assumed John meant something like this: I'm straight. I decide to have e.g. anal sex with a man. Now, in (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)