 Off-Topic / Debate / 25876
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:07:48 GMT

   I was speaking specifically about sex with the same sex-- you know, GAY.

Knowing someone is gay doesn’t tell you anything about their sex life any more than knowing someone is heterosexual tells you anything about their sex life. It doesn’t tell you if they’ve ever had sex, or if they ever will.

Maybe I’m naive. Maybe sex is compulsory. I didn’t get that memo ;-)

Is there anyone here without any sexual attraction? Anyone? Does that mean everyone’s gettin’ some? No? Then why do we assume everyone who is gay is having sex, or will have sex, or wants to have sex? Is abstinence a heterosexual thing?

Amy