 Off-Topic / Debate / 25875
Re: Is LUGNET what you really want? (Was: Re: Lavender Brick Society)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:33:56 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Allister McLaren wrote:
It's just that every post would start with "I
have five questions for you, Kyle..<http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=9290 .>"

LOL at obscure reference to infamous .Space history!  (I didn't see your link to
that thread until typing this reply, because the HTML link was only applied to
the last period you typed.)

I've no idea where to FUT this, so I'll leave it hanging.

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada