 Off-Topic / Debate / 25858
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:22:38 GMT

Hello!

you're not okay with LGBT lifestyles,

Since I'm an untransgendered hetero I don't need to be okay with such
lifestyles.

and you don't really think it should be completely left to
Todd to decide.

That's only an assumption.

I'd say you failed on the right parts and succeeded on the
wrong ones.

*sigh* To fail constantly is my destiny.

Bye
Jojo