 Off-Topic / Debate / 25800
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:03:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Laswell wrote:
   But no one has satisfactorily demonstrated what HARM will come of this.

I think the most demonstrable harm that could come of this is open persecution in lieu of pretending that they don’t exist.

The administrators will look very unfavorably on any open persecution of anyone. You can be quite sure of that.

   But if the LGBTs feel strongly enough about this that they’re willing to risk that, I can’t see why they should be denied on that basis alone.

Precisely.