 Off-Topic / Debate / 25794
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:42:12 GMT

   But no one has satisfactorily demonstrated what HARM will come of this.

I think the most demonstrable harm that could come of this is open persecution in lieu of pretending that they don’t exist. But if the LGBTs feel strongly enough about this that they’re willing to risk that, I can’t see why they should be denied on that basis alone.