 Off-Topic / Debate / 25766
    Why be 'good' without god (was Re: Worthlessness) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Damn straight. I like this. It more or less reflects me too. Based on my own meagre experience of life, I have found that there are some people I like and others I do not, some actions I like and others I do not, and some things I like to be (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Why be 'good' without god (was Re: Worthlessness) —John Neal
   (...) So, are you saying that you do "good" because it makes you feeel good? (...) Yes, it would be helpful to get a working definition of what "good" is so that we can all be on the same page. For me, doing "good" is doing what I believe God wants (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)